This vegan eyeliner dries fast and lasts all day; it will be your new favorite liner- and at a cost you can afford! Apply with a Wet Brush for All Day Wear Matte or Shimmer Finish All Natural Ingredients
Define eyes safely with our natural mineral eyeliner. To use this natural eyeliner, tap a little powder out of the jar. Wet the tip of a brush and mix it into the powder until a smooth paste forms. Wipe off the excess, and line your eyes as usual. When satisfied with your look, squeeze a drop of soap onto your brush and wash it out. Lay flat to dry.
These little jars last a long time, but use this natural eyeliner within one year and avoid putting your brush in the jar or lid. That will help things stay clean.
● Loose Powder, Matte or Shimmer Finish
● Full Size - 2 grams 0.04 ounces
● Packaged in a small sifter jar
Kaolin clay, serecite mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
See the second image for the color chart. Don't be afraid to ask for help deciding or to request a specific color. We mill these eyeliners to order so anything, within natural reason, is possible.
● Tap a small pile of eyeliner powder onto your palette
● Grab a small, narrow brush
● Wet the brush with water and pat out excess
● Tap brush into powder pile until a smooth texture develops (if your brush was too wet, just add more powder or wait a minute for it to dry out)
● Walk the line or connect the dots, whichever eyeliner technique you prefer
● Try not to blink too much until your lined eyes dry. If you didn't apply it too thick, it won't take long.
● When you're satisfied with your look, squirt a drop of soap onto your brush and rinse it out well under cool water. Lay the brush out to dry.